CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.67
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.63Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $98.79
About this product
- DescriptionWIN YOUR BENEFITS! is packed with TONS of time-saving, helpful Social Security and SSI information! UPDATED sections feature creative claiming strategies for retirement benefits, how to solve Medicare Extra Help issues and - and, news about the Incredible Shrinking Disability Trust Fund. This book levels the playing field and puts kwledge in YOUR hands. Win Your Benefits! How to Win and Hang ON To Your Social Security and SSI! gives you an edge! Get the help you need to prepare for your interview - file your own appeals (for overpayments, disability claims, continuing disability reviews, etc.). WYB explains what's going on in the often-baffling process of filing for benefits (AND the aftermath)! Who can file for disability? Retirement? SSI? How long will it take? What about payments for my kids? Can I get benefits from my ex-spouse? What about retirement? Can I still retire after I've been drawing disability? What is this thing called file and suspend? What are delayed retirement credits? What about same-sex benefits? Written by veteran broadcaster (and former SSA claims representative) Angela Allen, WIN YOUR BENEFITS! clears a path through the maze! Demystify this baffling thing called Social Security Benefits! Get clarity, kwledge and power! Get the big picture - and WIN YOUR BENEFITS!
- Author BiographyWritten by veteran broadcaster Angela Allen, who spent the first 20 years of her working life in private sector broadcast communications before starting her job as a claims rep with Social Security in 2005. She has two masters degrees from the University of Southern Indiana, was a member of AFGE and is a member of SAG! She left SSA in 2013 to publish this book (and now has many more books)! Angela writes and speaks on Social Security benefits (retirement, strategies, disability, etc.). A self-described Social Security benefits wonk, Angela strongly feels for front-line field office staff and ALSO for the public they serve. SSA field offices are increasingly strained by overwhelming workloads and dwindling personnel and resources. She'd like to see Congress authorize the hiring of at LEAST 15,000 new Social Security field office employees. And veterans would be PERFECT! Visit www.winyourbenefits.com to contact Angela and sign up for her important alerts, news, insights - and - free goodies (including excerpts from new books as she writes them)!
- Author(s)Angela Allen
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date01/09/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.