All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionWin Your Unemployment Appeal in California is a powerful how-to guide written to assist employers, unemployed workers, and representatives. Written by an industry expert, it provides expert tips, advice, and strategies. Readers will find various sample forms, real life case examples, and summaries of the law. Everything you need to prepare for your appeal is contained in this one book! About the Author: R.C. Williams is an author, instructor, and consultant in human resource management. He is thoroughly familiar with both sides of the battle over unemployment benefits, and has prepared and presented thousands of cases before Administrative Law Judge's and Hearing Officers. He has been successful in representing clients across the United States with a range of experience and expertise that covers both private and public sectors. He currently advises a large California government agency.
- Author(s)R C Williams
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight286 g
- Width279 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.