All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChallenging the idea that morality is checked by the door at the workplace, this motivating guide uses 12 accessible lessons to help embrace both success and integrity in professional and personal life. Through practical philosophy and inspirational stories, Durand shows individual growth gained the right way is longer an out of reach ideal. By focusing on success as a concept free of guilt and t measured with dollar signs, the workplace is revealed in a fresh, energetic light that is vastly different from what has come to dominate common thinking on this everyday subject. With this book's new outlook, thriving positively in life can be a natural obligation rather than a rare exception.
- Author BiographyDave Durand is a Relevant Radio Network weekly contributor, the founder of ProBalance Inc., and the author of the national Catholic bestseller Perpetual Motivation. He was previously named him as a top-100 mind in the nation on the personal side of leadership by Leadership Excellence Magazine. He lives in Pewaukee, Wisconsin.
- Author(s)Dave Durand
- PublisherCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Weight192 g
- Width136 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.