All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionPlain English guidance for strategic business analytics and big data implementation In today's challenging ecomy, business analytics and big data have become more and more ubiquitous. While some businesses don't even kw where to start, others are struggling to move from beyond basic reporting. In some instances management and executives do t see the value of analytics or have a clear understanding of business analytics vision mandate and benefits. Win with Advanced Analytics focuses on integrating multiple types of intelligence, such as web analytics, customer feedback, competitive intelligence, customer behavior, and industry intelligence into your business practice. * Provides the essential concept and framework to implement business analytics * Written clearly for a ntechnical audience * Filled with case studies across a variety of industries * Uniquely focuses on integrating multiple types of big data intelligence into your business Companies w operate on a global scale and are inundated with a large volume of data from multiple locations and sources: B2B data, B2C data, traffic data, transactional data, third party vendor data, macroecomic data, etc. Packed with case studies from multiple countries across a variety of industries, Win with Advanced Analytics provides a comprehensive framework and applications of how to leverage business analytics/big data to outpace the competition.
- Author BiographyJean Paul Isson is an internationally recognized speaker and an expert in advanced business analytics. He is Global Vice President of BI and predictive analytics at Monster Worldwide, Inc., where he has built his team from the ground up and successfully conceived and implemented advanced analytics and web mining solutions. prior to joining Monster, Isson led the global customer behavior modeling team at Rogers Wireless, implementing churn models and pioneering the Customer Lifetime Value segmentation to optimize services marketing and sales activities. Jesse S. Harriott, PhD, is Chief Analytics Officer for Constant Contact. Previously Jesse was Chief Knowledge Officer at Monster Worldwide where he helped drive annual revenue from $300 million to over $1.3 billion. Harriott started an international analytics division at Monster and created the Monster Employment Index, now tracked in the United States, Europe, and Asia by millions of people. He also led web analytics, business intelligence, competitive intelligence, data governance, marketing research, ans sales analytics departments for Monster. Jesse has taught at the University of Chicago and was named one of Boston's Top 40 Under 40.
- Author(s)Jean-Paul Isson,Jesse Harriott
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication26/10/2012
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleWiley and SAS Business Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight630 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.