Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.02+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Greatest Western Writer Of The 21st Century From America's most popular, bestselling Western writer, each vel in this brilliant new series follows the trail of a different gun--each gun with its own fiery story to tell. On the American frontier, every gun tells a story. A boy in Texas waits for a Christmas present he chose from a Montgomery Ward catalog. The present, a brand new, lever action Winchester 1886 and a box of its big .50-caliber slugs, never makes it there. Instead, the rifle is caught up in a train robbery and starts a long and violent journey of its own--from the hands of a torious, kill-crazy outlaw to an Apache renegade to a hardscrabble rancher and beyond. But while the prized Winchester is wandering the West--aimed, fired, battered and bartered--Deputy U.S. Marshal Jimmy Mann is hunting for the outlaw who robbed the train in Texas. The only clue he has is this prized and highly coveted weapon. What stands in his way are storms, Indians, thieves, a lot of bloody deaths--and a merciless desperado just waiting to kill the lawman on his trail... Also available in audio at www.GraphicAudio.net.
- Author BiographyWilliam W. Johnstone is the USA Today and New York Times bestselling author of over 300 books, including Preacher, The Last Mountain Man, Luke Jensen Bounty Hunter, Flintlock, Savage Texas, Matt Jensen, The Last Mountain Man; The Family Jensen, Sidewinders, and Shawn O'Brien Town Tamer. His thrillers include Phoenix Rising, Home Invasion, The Blood of Patriots, The Bleeding Edge, and Suicide Mission . Visit his website at www.williamjohnstone.net or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Being the all-around assistant, typist, researcher, and fact checker to one of the most popular westernauthorsof all time, J.A. Johnstone learned fromthe master, Uncle William W. Johnstone. He began tutoring J.A. at an early age. After-school hours were often spent retyping manuscripts orresearching his massive American Western history library as well as the more modern wars and conflicts.J.A. worked hard--and learned. Every day with Billwas an adventure story in itself. Bill taught meallhe couldabout the art of storytelling. Keep the historical facts accurate, 'he would say. Remember the readers, and as your grandfather once told me, I am telling you now: be the best J.A. Johnstone you can be.'
- Author(s)J A Johnstone,William W Johnstone
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication27/10/2015
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKensington Publishing
- Weight181 g
- Width107 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $73.18Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.