Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the life story of Chris Murray from Storway. As a winchman on Search and Rescue helicopters, for 22 years he was involved in the rescue of many people from the seas and mountains around the rth of Scotland and further afield. He details his exploits from his early days as a Royal Navy diver in the elite Faslane diving team, disabling explosive devices; as a civilian diver working offshore for various companies and finally - 22 years as the winchman on a Sikorsky S61; frequently hanging from a wire in stormy seas and swstorms, risking his life to aid fishing vessels in distress and on one memorable occasion, receiving the Queen's Gallantry medal for the rescue of crewmen from the fishing vessel The Hansa. Includes 32 pages of high gloss photographs.
- Author BiographyChris Murray lives in Stornoway on the isle of Lewis with his teenage daughter. He now works offshore.
- Author(s)Chris Murray
- PublisherFledgling Press
- Date of Publication28/05/2013
- SubjectTrue Stories
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFledgling Press
- Content Note32 gloss photographs
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.99New
- AU $71.82New
- AU $91.13New
- AU $79.26New
- AU $49.25New
- AU $21.55New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.37
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.26
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.11
- AU $19.17Trending at AU $20.87
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $19.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.