All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAssembled by the father of modern art history, this landmark 1767 publication features more than 200 fine engravings of ancient monuments. The first English-language version of this classic represents t only a fascinating parama of images from ancient civilizations but also a major contribution to the literature of art history.
- Author(s)Johann Joachim Winckelmann
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/04/2010
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleDover Fine Art, History of Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byStanley Appelbaum
- Introduction byStanley Appelbaum
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.