Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAli McCormick used to love horses. But then she and her beloved pony Max were in an accident; Ali was injured, Max died, and Ali's brother Danny, who caused the accident, joined the military. Now Danny has returned from Afghanistan, injured and traumatized. He's learning to walk with the prosthetic that has replaced one of his legs, but he can't seem to find a way to reconnect with family and friends. Withdrawn and quick to anger, Danny suffers from terrible nightmares and frightening mood changes. When Ali and her friend Cara realize that an elderly neighbor has been neglecting her horses, they decide they have to act. Little does Ali realize that she'll end up having to help care for these two horses, who are starved and suffering from malnutrition. Can Ali rise above her painful memories and love a horse again? And can Wind Dancer, also injured and traumatized, help Danny find meaning in his life again?
- Author(s)Chris Platt
- PublisherPeachtree Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachtree Publishers
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.