About this product
- DescriptionThis series presents a wide range of musical instruments from different cultures around the world. It gives information on how the instrument is constructed and how it is played.
- Author BiographyAnita Ganeri is an award-winning author of children's information books. She has been a writer for 20 years, after working in-house for Usborne Publishing and Walker Books. She specialises in the natural world, religion and mythology but is always looking for new challenges. Among her many titles are the best-selling 'Horrible Geography' series for Scholastic Children's Books which won the Blue Peter Book Award for the Best Book with Facts in 2009 and the Tivy Education Medal from the Royal Scottish Geographical Society for an outstanding contribution to geographical education. Anita lives in northern England with her husband, children, dogs and cat. She enjoys reading, walking the Moors, playing tennis and dreaming of winning Wimbledon.
- Author(s)Anita Ganeri
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication26/01/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleHow the World Makes Music
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 6
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.), col. ports.
- Weight392 g
- Width213 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.