All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive textbook, w in its second edition, provides engineering students with the underlying principles of different types of grid connected renewable energy sources and, in particular, the detailed kwledge required to understand different types of grid connected wind power plants. The text includes 260 illustrations. The relevant pictures, tables, graphs and ample worked-out examples will aid learning. Software-based computer simulation examples of grid connected wind electric generators are provided. A chapter on small wind turbine techlogies is also included.
- Author BiographyJoshua Earnest, Ph.D., is Professor in the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, National Institute of Technical Teachers' Training and Research (NITTTR), Bhopal, India. He has about six years of industrial experience and thirty years of teaching and training experience. Besides being a trainer-educator of engineering teachers at the university and tertiary levels, he also trains executives of the industry. His expertise is not only in the area of wind power but also in the other fields of engineering education. He has been the convener of India's First International Wind Energy Conference at NITTTR, Bhopal in January 2006 and later in 2011 as well. Besides being a guest professor for wind power at Gotland University (now Uppsala University), Sweden, he has been the online wind power education resource person to CEPRI, China. Since 2009, he has been the wind power resource person for LIFE Academy, Karlstad, Sweden, University of Namibia, Windhoek and for other organizations too. He has also to his credit a considerable number of papers and articles published at the national and international levels.
- Author(s)Joshua Earnest
- PublisherPHI Learning
- Date of Publication31/12/2015
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintPHI Learning
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $42.49
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.