All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn windy places, some people catch the wind's power with special equipment and use it to make energy. The schools in one area are using wind power to save energy and money. How is this energy made? Where is it all used?
- Author BiographyDr. Rob Waring is an Associate Professor at Notre Dame Seishin Women's University in Okayama, Japan. His research interests extend to reading and the acquisition of vocabulary. He is a founding member of the Extensive Reading Foundation and a well-known expert on Extensive Reading. He has published many articles on Extensive Reading and is program advisor to many educational institutions throughout Asia. He maintains an Extensive Reading website, and is owner and moderator of the Extensive Reading discussion list. He was co-conference chair of JALT 2005 in Shizuoka, Japan.
- Author(s)National Geographic,Rob Waring
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication09/09/2008
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleFootprint Reading Library
- Series Part/Volume Number1300
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Weight80 g
- Width149 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $93.78Trending at AU $97.15
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $34.82
- AU $58.79Trending at AU $64.83
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.49
- AU $18.32Trending at AU $19.58
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.