Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn windy places, some people catch the wind's power with special equipment and use it to make energy. The schools in one area are using wind power to save energy and money. How is this energy made? Where is it all used?
- Author(s)Rob Waring
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication10/12/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Series TitleFootprint Reading Library: Level 3
- Place of PublicationFlorence, KY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width147 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.