All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionThis book emphasizes the application of Linear Parameter Varying (LPV) gain scheduling techniques to the control of wind energy conversion systems. This reformulation of the classical problem of gain scheduling allows straightforward design procedure and simple controller implementation. From an overview of basic wind energy conversion, to analysis of common control strategies, to design details for LPV gain-scheduled controllers for both fixed- and variable-pitch, this is a thorough and informative mograph.
- Author BiographyFernando D. Bianchi received the B.S. and Dr. Eng. degrees in electronic engineering from National University of La Plata, Argentina. He is currently a Postdoctoral Fellow of the National Research Council of Argentina (CONICET) at Laboratory of Industrial Electronics, Control and Instrumentation (LEICI), Electrical Engineering Department, National University of La Plata. His research interests include the application of gain scheduling techniques and robust control to wind energy systems. Refereed journal articles: 8; refereed articles in conference proceedings: 11. Hernan De Battista received the B.S. and Dr. Eng. degrees in Electronic Engineering from the National University of LaPlata, Argentina. He is currently Senior Professor of Electronics in the EE Dept. at the same university, and Research Member of the National Research Council of Argentina. His research interests are in the field of nonlinear control applications. He is particularly concerned with renewable energy control systems. Refereed journal articles: 18; refereed articles in conference proceedings: 21. Ricardo J. Mantz received his BSEE degree in Electronic Engineering from the National University of La Plata, Argentina in 1980. Since then, he has been with the Laboratory of Industrial Electronics Control and Instrumentation (LEICI) at the EE Dept., Faculty of Engineering, National University of La Plata, where he currently serves as Full Professor of Automatic Control. Professor Mantz is also a Research Member of the Scientific Research Commission (CICpBA). His primary area of interest is nonlinear control systems. Refereed journal articles: 42; refereed articles in conference proceedings: 59.
- Author(s)Fernando D. Bianchi,Hernan de Battista,Ricardo J. Mantz
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication21/10/2010
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleAdvances in Industrial Control
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note3 black & white tables, biography
- Weight355 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.