All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionMizue is a Japanese housewife. Kase is a garden designer hired by her husband to landscape their home. As the garden takes shape, Mizue wakens to a new sensuality and desire. A disturbing tale of seduction, based on Japanese aesthetics and the artistic pursuit of destructive beauty.
- Author BiographyTachihara (1926-1980) was born the son of a Zen priest in Taegu, Korea, and grew up studying the arts of medieval Japan, expecially literature and the Noh theater. A resident of Kamakura, he wrote novels and short stories, as well as a collection of essays on the Japanese garden. In 1961 he was awarded the Naoki Prize for Fiction.
- Author(s)Masaaki Tachihara
- PublisherStone Bridge Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1992
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleRock Spring Collection of Japanese Literature
- Place of PublicationBerkeley CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStone Bridge Press
- Content Note4 B&W illustrations
- Weight228 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Translated byStephen W. Kohl
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.