All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWeatherwise looks at wind, sunshine, rain and sw and how these weather conditions affect people and their lives, such as their homes, transport, clothing and jobs. This title looks at wind and storms and covers the different uses we have for wind. It also looks at what happens in extreme winds, from thunderstorms to hurricanes and tornadoes. It looks at the damaging effects that these types of winds can have on our daily lives.
- Author BiographyRobyn Hardyman is an experienced writer of non-fiction for children.
- Author(s)Robyn Hardyman
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication10/07/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleWeatherwise
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content NoteFull-colour photographs, maps and diagrams
- Weight162 g
- Width220 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.