All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWindmills of the Gods is the story of a woman trapped by a diabolical international conspiracy. The action races from the President's Oval Office to the hot Lati beat of Bues Aires to the romance of Paris and Rome to the shadowy dangers of Bucharest.Caught in the web of this chilling tale is Mary Ashley, a bright young professor of Eastern European studies at Kansas State University and mother of two, who is appointed the United States ambassador to an Iron Curtain country. Even before she takes up her post she is marked for destruction by unseen and powerful enemies, including Angel, an accomplished assassin who has never failed to carry out a murder contract.Alone and a stranger in a foreign country, Mary Ashley finds herself involved with two dynamic men: Mike Slade, a tough career diplomat who is her deputy chief of mission; and Louis Desforges, a doctor attached to the French embassy. But soon she comes to believe that one of them is out to kill her.
- Author BiographyThe late novelist and screenwriter Sidney Sheldon remains one of the world's top bestselling authors, having sold more than 300 million copies of his books. He is also the only writer to have won an Oscar, a Tony, and an Edgar. The Guinness Book of World Records heralds him as the most translated author in the world.
- Author(s)Sidney Sheldon
- PublisherTime Warner Trade Publishing
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWarner Books Inc
- Weight218 g
- Width106 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $56.52
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.