All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe challenge in designing facades and selecting windows in commercial buildings is balancing many issues and criteria. This fact-packed guide outlines the basics of glazing selection and provides critical information and performance data on the energy efficiency, interior environment, technical, and life-cycle-cost considerations that drive window design decisions in commercial buildings.
- Author BiographyJohn Carmody, professor and director of the Center for Sustainable Building Research, University of Minnesota, has coauthored ten books, including Window Systems for High Performance Buildings. Stephen Selkowitz, who holds degrees in physics and environmental design, directs Windows and Daylight Research at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. Dariush Arasteh, who holds degrees in mechanical and civil engineering, is a staff scientist in the Windows and Daylighting Group at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.
- Author(s)Dariush Arasteh,Eleanor S. Lee,John Carmody,Stephen Selkowitz
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication18/05/2004
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Note50 photographs, 200 line drawings
- Weight1520 g
- Width229 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.