All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.28
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.57
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $35.99
- AU $28.50Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.54
About this product
- DescriptionAs a prestigious F-16 fighter pilot, Captain Kate Cardenas grew disillusioned with the endless harassment and sexism by her colleagues in the US Air Force. Now she faces even greater challenges as a secret operative for the Defense Intelligence Agency stationed in the south of France. Her latest mission? The covert rescue of Hank Cullen, CEO of Cullen Industries-a key American military vendor kidnapped by terrorists outside of Paris. He also happens to be the half-brother of special ops combatant Major Ben Cullen, an old friend of Kate's from her Air Force Academy days. Joining forces with French detectives and special ops, Kate and the DIA race against time to rescue Hank before it's too late-a pursuit that will lead them into the territory of some dangerous extremists and will act as the catalyst for an earth-shattering series of events. Fast-paced and riveting from beginning to end, Window of Exposure invites readers into the close-knit, secretive world of military operations in an international thriller that explores modern-day terrorism through the efforts of an unforgettable female heroine.
- Author BiographyRoccie Hill is the American author of the novel Three Minutes on Love, published in 2008. She received her master's degree in creative writing from San Francisco State University, where she served as a teaching assistant for Michael Krasny of NPR, and where she regularly had her work appear in the literary quarterly, Transfer. She also received her bachelor's degree in philosophy from UCLA, and worked with Cesar Chavez in the United Farm Workers union. In 1980 Hill moved to Paris. There, she worked as a creative writing teacher at the Paris Women's Institute for Continuing Education and also as the marketing manager for the French Statue of Liberty celebrations. She worked directly for Ambassador Francois de Laboulaye, the former French ambassador to Washington and Moscow. Currently, she lives in the California desert and is the single mother of one daughter-a pilot and Major in the US Air Force. Hill is an ambassador for the AcademyWomen organization, after formerly serving on their Board of Directors.
- Author(s)Roccie Hill
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.