Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $73.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConquer Windows 10--from the inside out! Dive into Windows 10--and really put your Windows expertise to work. Focusing on the most powerful and invative features of Windows 10, this supremely organized reference packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, tips, and workarounds. From the new Microsoft Edge browser to the personal assistant Cortana, from security to the enhanced Start menu, discover how the experts tackle essential Windows 10 tasks--and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery. * Install, configure, and personalize Windows 10* Transition smoothly from Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 * Discover the fast, efficient Microsoft Edge browser* Use the Cortana personal assistant to handle reminders and information retrieval* Explore cloud services* Find, manage, back up, and restore files* Use the Windows 10 Mail, Calendar, and People apps* Retrieve, organize, and enjoy digital media* Harden security and strengthen privacy* Add Windows Store apps* Fine-tune performance and troubleshoot crashes * Share resources and control computers remotely* Automate tasks and use advanced system management* Run Hyper-V virtual machines For Intermediate and Advanced Users * Your role: Experienced intermediate-level to advanced-level Windows user* Prerequisites: Basic understanding of Windows procedures, techniques, and navigation
- Author BiographyEd Bott is an award-winning author and technology journalist who has written about technology for more than two decades. His 25+ books have been translated into dozens of languages and include at least one volume on every edition of Windows and Office since 1994. Carl Siechert, coauthor of 20+ books covering products ranging from MS-DOS 3.0 to Windows 10, uses Windows 10 in his business, LittleMachineShop.com. Craig Stinson, a computer industry journalist since 1981, was editor of Softalk for the IBM PC, one of the earliest IBM PC magazines. His books include Microsoft Excel 2013 Inside Out.
- Author(s)Carl Siechert,Craig Stinson,Ed Bott
- PublisherMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationRedmond
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1370 g
- Width191 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine45 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.