Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionGet a jump on the all-new Windows 2000 directory service. Window 2000's Active Directory identifies all resources on a network, making them accessible to users and application - something previous versions of NT lacked. Windows 2000 Active Directory , by Joe Casad, shows you how to to use Active Directory to reduce the total cost of running a network by controlling all the directories and devices on a network from one location, under one platform. This unique, in-depth treatment gives you specific cost-saving tips and examples. You learn how to set up Active Directory; handle security; distinguish domains trees and interoperate Active Directory with NT and NetWare, TCP/IP and DNS; write scripts to automate administrative tasks; support applications; customize schema; and more.
- Author BiographyJoe Casad (Lawrence, KS) is an MCSE, engineer, and consultant who has written widely on computer networking and system administration. He is the former managing editor of Network Administrator magazine.
- Author(s)Joe Casad
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication13/04/2000
- SubjectComputing: General
- Series TitleNetwork professional's library
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1
- Weight1026 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.