About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide to using the Microsoft Windows system which covers the techniques needed to control both Windows 3.1 and the Windows 95 operating systems. The book acts as a useful guide to anyone considering upgrading from version 3.1 to Windows 95, pointing out the differences between the two and highlighting the additions and improvements the new system offers. Also included in the guide is a section which shows how to tackle a variety of projects using only the programs that are included as standard with Windows.
- Author(s)Gillian Doherty,Richard Dungworth
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication31/12/1995
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleUsborne Computer Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/07/2000
- Content Notecolour artwork, screen shots
- Weight739 g
- Width200 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Reading Age10+
- Interest Age10-12+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.