Windows 7 Step by Step by Joan Preppernau, Online Training Solutions, Joyce Cox (Mixed media product, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExperience learning made easy-and quickly teach yourself the essentials of working with Windows 7. With STEP BY STEP, you set the pace-building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them! Learn to manage windows and folders, sort and filter files, create an efficient Windows working environment, and safely access the Internet. You'll learn how to install and manage software and hardware, create and manage homegroups, share content with other computers and computer users, and instantly locate content stored on your PC or network. You'll also learn how to fine-tune your PC's performance and resolve common problems. Plus, the supplied practice files give you a chance to hone your skills and put the book's lessons to work.
- Author BiographyJoan Lambert has worked closely with Microsoft technologies since 1986 and in the training and certification industry since 1997. As President and CEO of Online Training Solutions, Inc. (OTSI), Joan guides the translation of technical information and requirements into useful, relevant, and measurable resources for people who are seeking certification of their computer skills or who simply want to get things done efficiently. Joan is the author or coauthor of more than three dozen books about Windows and Office (for the Windows, Mac, and iPad platforms) and three generations of Microsoft Office Specialist certification study guides. Joan is a Microsoft Certified Professional, Microsoft Office Specialist Master (for Office 2013, Office 2010, and Office 2007), Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (for Windows and Windows Server), Microsoft Certified Technology Associate (for Windows), Microsoft Dynamics Specialist, and Microsoft Certified Trainer. Joan currently lives in a small town in Texas with her simply divine daughter, Trinity, two slightly naughty dogs, a naturally superior cat, a vast assortment of fish, and the super-automatic espresso machine that runs the house. Joyce Cox has 20+ years' experience developing training materials on technical subjects for non-technical audiences, including dozens of books about Office and Windows.
- Author(s)Joan Preppernau,Joyce Cox,Online Training Solutions
- PublisherMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/09/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationRedmond
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight934 g
- Width189 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.