Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $40.49Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 15 Mar
- AU $9.70+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTen minibooks in one get you thoroughly caught up on Windows 8.1! With new improvements and changes, Windows 8.1 offers a refreshed user interface, better integration between the new and traditional Windows interfaces, and more. This updated top-selling guide is what you need to get up to speed on everything Windows 8.1. Nine minibooks in one cover such essential topics as navigating the new Start Screen, understanding Windows 8.1 apps, securing Windows 8.1, and much more. Take the guesswork out of Windows 8.1 from day one with this complete, all-in-one resource. * Helps you get up to speed on the Windows 8.1 operating system, including its Start Screen, which is a feature sure to please traditional Windows users * Provides top-tch guidance from trusted and well-kwn Windows expert and author Woody Leonhard * Covers Windows 8.1 inside and out, including how to customize the Start screen, manage apps, and control privacy * Delves into core Windows 8.1 apps such as e-mail, people, and SkyDrive * Shows you how to connect online, add hardware, back up and update, and secure Windows 8.1 Discover new improvements, old favorites, and everything in between with Windows 8.1 All-in-One For Dummies.
- Author BiographyWoody Leonhard is an award-winning technology author and columnist with over two decades of experience covering Microsoft Windows. He's currently a Senior Editor for the Windows Secrets newsletter and a frequent contributor to InfoWorld.
- Author(s)Woody Leonhard
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/12/2013
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1710 g
- Width188 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine48 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.