Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by axelj321
- Est. delivery by 7 Mar
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe bestselling book on Windows, w updated for the new 8.1 features Microsoft has fine-tuned Windows 8 with some important new features, and veteran author Andy Rathbone explains every one in this all-new edition of a long-time bestseller. Whether you're using Windows for the first time, upgrading from an older version, or just moving from Windows 8 to 8.1, here's what you need to kw. Learn about the dual interfaces, the new Start button, how to customize the interface and boot operations, and how to work with programs and files, use the web and social media, manage music and photos, and much more. You'll even find troubleshooting tips! * This edition covers the upgrades in Windows 8.1, including the dual interfaces, basic mechanics, file storage, and how to get the free upgrade to Windows 8.1 * Shows how to manipulate app tiles, give Windows the look you choose, set up boot-to-desktop capabilities, connect to a network, and create user accounts * Covers working with programs, apps, and files; using the Internet and social media; new apps and capabilities for working with onboard and online media; and how to move files to a new PC * Written by Andy Rathbone, author of every edition of the bestselling Windows For Dummies Windows 8.1 For Dummies is exactly what you need to get going and be productive with the newest Windows update.
- Author BiographyAndy Rathbone is a top-selling tech author. His Windows For Dummies books have sold millions of copies since the first edition was published in 1992, becoming the bestselling computer books ever. Andy answers readers questions and shares Windows advice at www.andyrathbone.com.
- Author(s)Andy Rathbone
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/10/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations (colour)
- Weight794 g
- Width186 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.