Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.11Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHIGHLIGHT The first edition was widely acclaimed as perhaps the best book on Windows desktop programming with the .NET Framework. This expanded and renamed second edition is updated to .NET 2.0, extender providers, cryptographic classes, and application deployment. A fully functional Windows Forms application is built in the book, presented using invative tables that visually cluster the actions required. DESCRIPTION Using many examples all on a common theme, this second edition of Windows Forms Programming with C# presents Windows application development in a step-by-step, easy to follow format. Written for beginner and intermediate programmers eager to get their hands dirty, the text covers fundamentals like labels, buttons, and tool strips, as well as advanced concepts like owner-drawn lists, custom controls, and two-way data binding. The book is a tutorial, leading the reader through Windows application development using C# and Visual Studio .NET. It illustrates how the classes in the .NET Framework interact in a fully functional application. Material added for the second edition includes coverage of the .NET 2.0 Framework, extender providers, cryptographic classes, and application deployment. KEY SELLING POINTS * Practical and real-world. * Examples presented in unique tabular form. * Covers application integration and code management * Expands and updates an admired First Edition.
- Author BiographyA mathematician by training, Eric Brown has been working with code for over 17 years, as a developer, architect, consultant, and manager. He is a veteran of three successful start up companies and currently works as a program manager at Unisys Corporation. Eric lives in northern Virginia with his wife and two daughters.
- Author(s)Erik Brown
- PublisherManning Publications
- Date of Publication15/04/2006
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintManning Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1394 g
- Width190 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.