All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMicrosoft Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 are designed to be the best performing operating systems to date, but even the best systems can be overwhelmed with load and/or plagued with poorly performing code. Windows Performance Analysis Field Guide gives you a practical field guide approach to performance monitoring and analysis from experts who do this work every day. Think of this book as your own guide to What would Microsoft support do? when you have a Windows performance issue. Author Clint Huffman, a Microsoft veteran of over fifteen years, shows you how to identify and alleviate problems with the computer resources of disk, memory, processor, and network. You will learn to use performance counters as the initial indicators, then use various tools to dig in to the problem, as well as how to capture and analyze boot performance problems.
- Author BiographyClint Huffman is a Senior Premier Field Engineer in Microsoft's Premier Field Engineering (PFE) group, where he focuses on Microsoft BizTalk Server, IIS, and Windows performance analysis. Clint is also an author and master trainer for the Microsoft Vital Signs: Performance Monitoring Windows Server workshop. This workshop teaches students the fundamentals of Windows architecture and how to identify performance conditions using performance counters. Clint has been with Microsoft since 1999, and has worked as a Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) support professional, as well as serving in Microsoft Services Labs, where he helped customers test their applications to identify performance bottlenecks.
- Author(s)Clint Huffman
- PublisherSyngress Media,U.S.
- Date of Publication13/08/2014
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationRockland, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyngress Media,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight750 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.