All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionDelve inside the Windows Runtime - and learn best ways to design and build Windows Store apps. Guided by Jeffrey Richter, a recognized expert in Windows and .NET programming, along with principal Windows consultant Maarten van de Bospoort, you'll master essential concepts. And you'll gain practical insights and tips for how to architect, design, optimize, and debug your apps. With this book, you will: Learn how to consume Windows Runtime APIs from C# Understand the principles of architecting Windows Store apps See how to build, deploy, and secure app packages Understand how apps are activated and the process model controlling their execution Study the rich features available when working with files and folders Explore how to transfer, compress, and encrypt data via streams Design apps that give the illusion of running using live tiles, background transfers, and background tasks Share data between apps using the clipboard and the Share charm Get advice for monetizing your apps through the Windows Store About This Book Requires working kwledge of Microsoft .N ET Framework, C#, and the Visual Studio IDE Targeted to programmers building Windows Store apps Some chapters also useful to those building desktop apps Techlogies Covered Windows 8.1 Microsoft Visual Studio 2013
- Author BiographyJeffrey Richter is a cofounder of Wintellect, a training and consulting firm dedicated to helping companies build better software, faster. He is the author of the classic CLR via C#, now in its fourth edition, Windows via C/C++, Fifth Edition, and other popular .NET and Win32 programming titles. Maarten Van De Bospoort is a principal consultant with the Windows Product Group at Microsoft, where he teaches professional developers worldwide how to write Windows programs. He brings nearly 20 years of software development experience to this book.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Richter,Maarten van de Bospoort
- PublisherMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication29/11/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationRedmond
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight549 g
- Width187 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.