All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the perfect complement to Microsoft's exhaustive and exhausting official documentation. In one focused volume all the common tasks are explained and step by step intructions provided. The emphasis is on solving problems quickly and effectively without having to rake over the kwledge bases or trawl through pages of side chat. Any underlying techlogy and structure issues are explained at the right level of detail to ground actions in understanding. This book is the perfect complement to Microsofts exhaustive and exhausting official documentation. In one focused volume all the common tasks are explained and step by step intructions provided. The emphasis is on solving problems quickly and effectively without having to rake over the kwledge bases or trawl through pages of side chat. Any underlying techlogy and structure issues are explained at the right level of detail to ground actions in understanding.
- Author BiographyStephanie Knecht-Thurmann was born in 1975 in Itzehoe. She graduated in 1994, and went on to study classical philology (Latin and Ancient Greek) and German at the Christian Albrechts University in Kiel. In 2001 she started working for a systems house in Hanover, where she was responsible for the technical documentation of complex IT systems for systems management in heterogeneous architectures. She earned various certifications, such as for Novadigm-RADIA. She also gained experience in the Microsoft Windows environment, especially Windows 2000 Server, Small Business Server, and their successors. Stephanie Knecht-Thurmann started on her own with Knecht Consult in 2002 in Barsinghausen. Since then she has been advising companies on deployment of Microsoft products in mission-critical areas (consultation for a newspaper publisher in Vancouver, Canada, and Internet-based projects for several companies in Tashkent, Uzbekistan). Apart from this, she has also been active in the publishing field with books in German on these subjects. In 2003 her book Active Directory was published by Addison-Wesley with great success; in 2004 the book Small Business Server 2003 appeared under the same label. Other publications are already in progress.
- Author(s)Stephanie Knecht-Thurmann
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight885 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.