All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf your computer starts to run slower than it once did, it may be an indication that it has become infected with a virus or malware. Instead of spending fruitless hours trying to rid your system of an infection, it may be simpler and more effective to just reinstall the operating system. Reinstallation will wipe out any infection and remove any unwanted malware that may be eating away at your system's resources. This book will show a person of any computer skill level how to reinstall Windows XP with ease, and secure it against future infections, by following simple and visually illustrated steps.
- Author BiographyRobert Millar (MCSE, PMP) has over 12 years of experience in Information Technology. He has worked extensively as both a Systems Engineer and as a Project Manager for Fortune 500 companies in the financial and insurance sectors, and has successfully built and developed two IT focused organizations of his own. Robert currently travels between his residences in Australia and Japan where he enthusiastically continues to build his online and offline businesses.
- Author(s)Robert P Millar
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.