Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionA LONG AGO YACHT-JACKING IN CUBA... A FAMILY LEGEND, A MODERN WOUNDED WARRIOR... HIS BOAT, FESTINA LENTE, BOTH THERAPY AND ESCAPE... ANOUK WALLIS, WITH A CONNECTED AND TROUBLED PAST... BOTH SEARCHING FOR SOMETHING...
- Author BiographyC. Alex Waln is an Air Force Veteran and is thrice retired. He writes of people, the sea, weather, crime, and relationships. He has sailed for over 39 years on all three American coasts and in Hawaiian and Caribbean waters. A Texan currently cruising between the Antilles and the Maritimes, with Janet, his wife of four plus decades, he is working on his newest novel, Windmaze and on a collection of short stories.
- Author(s)C Alex Waln
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.