All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionDeep in the dark hallways of Briarbeck Sanitarium, terror rips through the mind of Olivia Windstone. Who would kw her secrets? Why would they dig so deep? Willa Conrad seeks to find answers. Is her own sanity at stake? Hidden behind the walls of Windstone Mar, forces of an unkwn origin lie in wait to devour her soul. Journey with Willa, as she faces her own demons down the path of uncertainty. Fear saturates her very existence as she uncovers ...the secrets within. Will she overcome?
- Author BiographyC.S. Hart was born in St. Louis, Missouri, but considers herself a country girl. Her formative years were spent in the small Arkansas town of Pocahontas, where she graduated high school. As a college student she loved creative writing where she excelled in storytelling. She attended college at Black River Technical College for her associate's degree and continued on to get her Bachelor's degree at Williams Baptist College in Walnut Ridge, Arkansas. She studied English, Literature and History Education and graduated with honors. She has won several writing awards, including the award for Creative Writing during her college graduation. She has written numerous short stories, some of which are published, including Grandpa Tom and The Chair. She has always been drawn to suspenseful tales. Her mind tends to drift in the thriller direction. She tells stories which have a good versus evil story line, while supplying twists and turns and suspenseful page turning plots. Being a devout Christian, she spent several years working as a missionary in various countries; Brazil being one of them. This is where she was exposed to the voodoo practices. She made it a mission to learn about their religion, all the while exposing them to Christianity. The idea for Windstone: The Secrets Within didn't come until years later. She spends most of her days writing. She is a singer songwriter as well, and travels with her husband and their music ministry, HartStrings Ministries. She has two children, Brittany and Christian and son-in-law, Andrew. She lives with her husband, Dale, and their two feline babies, Sugar and Spice on the outskirts of St. Louis.
- Author(s)C S Hart
- Date of Publication20/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.