All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionBook two of the Windswept Promise series Pampered town belle Sophie Charlton has always secretly enjoyed the attention of cowboy Dusty Sterling, a hired worker on her family's farm, even though she'd never tell him so. But can she go against the will of her family, who insist that she make a good match in Assurance's most eligible bachelor? Series Description In the 1870s Kansas was a place of new beginnings and hope as people from many classes and cultures arrived looking for a fresh start. Brides of Assurance follows the lives of three different women from three very different cultures, in small-town assurance, Kansas as they fall in love, overcome the adversities of prairie life, and make choices that will affect their faith and relationships forever. Torn between the day's cultural expectations and the plans God has for them, they must rely on their courage, tenacity, and faith to get them through.
- Author BiographyBrandi Boddie holds a juris doctorate from Howard University School of Law and a bachelor's degree in political science from Youngstown State University. Her love of writing and research has led her to work that includes case management for the Office of the Attorney General in Washington DC and teaching assignments for elementary and secondary students. When she is not working on a story, Brandi enjoys hiking, fencing, and swing dancing. She lives in the Dallas, Texas, area with her husband.
- Author(s)Brandi Boddie
- PublisherCharisma House
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharisma House
- Weight299 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.