All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWine, A Very Peculiar History takes a sideways look at one of the oldest and most widely consumed beverages in the world. You'll learn about the origins of the fermenting process, the drink's place in mythology and culture, and the ways in which tastes - and wine itself - have developed over the centuries.
- Author BiographyA former newspaper journalist and BBC producer/presenter, David Arscott has for some years worked as a freelance author, broadcaster, publisher and editor. He has written some 30 books on Sussex, and is the founder of The Sussex Book Club.
- Author(s)David Arscott
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2015
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBook House
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width101 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.51New
- AU $65.15Used
- AU $78.97New
- AU $105.90New
- AU $75.89Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $47.66Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $80.48
- AU $21.00Trending at AU $23.17
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $36.35
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.85
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.70
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $102.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.