All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPublished in association with the Bordeaux College of Business, this ground breaking book applies business pedagogy's powerful learning tool to the unique challenges of wine business management. This book contains thirteen cases drawn from the examples of real business success and calamity by an international group of respected wine business scholars.
- Author BiographyPierre Mora is a professor at BEM Business School of Management in Bordeaux. He teaches Marketing for Small Business, Sustainable Marketing and Marketing for the Wine Sector, and is a leading economist and author.
- Author(s)Pierre Mora
- PublisherWine Appreciation Guild
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- Place of PublicationSouth San Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWine Appreciation Guild
- Content Notecolour illustrations throughout
- Weight572 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.