All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWine Heritage is the story of Italian immigr ants whose descendants w dominate American wine making. '
- Author BiographyDick Rosano is a wine, food, and travel writer with long-running columns in the Washington Post, Wine Enthusiast, Wine News, and other magazines and he is the author of Tuscan Blood. He speaks regularly on the radio and at conferences on wine and food, and has been the Rosano family winemaker for more than 30 years.
- Author(s)Dick Rosano
- PublisherWine Appreciation Guild
- Date of Publication24/01/2000
- Place of PublicationSouth San Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWine Appreciation Guild
- Out-of-print date25/05/2016
- Content Note150 photographs
- Weight771 g
- Width190 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $41.50Trending at AU $43.74
- AU $38.27Trending at AU $40.85
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $21.64Trending at AU $27.42
- AU $43.54Trending at AU $50.71
- AU $16.07Trending at AU $20.34
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $32.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.