Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is an appellation controlee, and what does it say about the wine you are drinking? What is Grand Cru Classee? Qualitatswein mit Pradikat?Medoc. Loire. Barossa Valley. Napa Valley. What do names of regions tell you about what you can expect from the wine? Wine labels are cryptic and confusing to most wine consumers. The information provided on them does indicate specific quality standards, grape varieties, alcohol content, origin and volume of production, but it is often hard to decipher the code. This easy to use reference book provides a guide to wine label language and demystifies the business of reading the label on the bottle. This work covers every major winemaking region of the new and old worlds: France; Italy; Spain; Portugal; Germany; California; Canada; Chile; Argentina; South Africa; Australia; and New Zealand. Newcomers to wine drinking will learn all the basics in this book.
- Author BiographyPeter Saunders is a wine industry competition judge, writer, consultant, critic and tutor.
- Author(s)Peter Saunders
- PublisherFirefly Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2005
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintFirefly Books Ltd
- Content Note8 pp colour photographs
- Weight576 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.