All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionWine for Businesspeople 100: The Case for Wine communicates the importance of wine kwledge when entertaining in business. The book demonstrates how wine kwledge helps increase sales, strengthen relationships and create business-to-business bonds that are hard to break.
- Author BiographyWilliam J. Libby is president of Libby Communications. For more than two decades in business, Bill has studied clients and associates as they successfully used wine to achieve a variety of objectives. He has also observed the wine-challenged fumble wine responsibilities when attempting to entertain prospects and customers, reward employees, recognize achievements and celebrate accomplishments. With his first book in a planned series of books about wine in business, Bill uses real-world case histories to illustrate the do's and don'ts of using wine in business.
- Author(s)William J Libby
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.