Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.00+ AU $13.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ozewatch
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by Christine Hanna, president of Hanna Winery & Vineyards, The Winemaker Cooks features 19 menus for seasonal wine country-inspired dinner parties. 120 recipes emphasize regionality, seasonality, organic and ease of preparation, and each recipe features wine pairing and party-planning tips.
- Author BiographyChristine Hanna is a food writer, cooking teacher and president of Hanna Winery. She lives in Healdsburg, California. Sheri Giblin is a San Francisco-based photographer.
- Author(s)Christine Hanna
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication24/09/2010
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1202 g
- Width226 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $45.31New
- AU $30.25New
- AU $14.69New
- AU $34.87New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $29.24Trending at AU $35.65
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.11
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $44.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.