All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA big vel of wine-making and the law. When people living around the water-filled quarry next to the winery start getting ill a scientist and a lawyer look into it -- and find more than they bargained for. With his kwledge of the law and wine-making, Chris Scott Graham has crafted a riveting vel of suspense, courtroom action and human frailty.
- Author BiographyChris Scott Graham is a lawyer who practices around the Bay area. This is his first novel.
- Author(s)Chris Scott Graham
- PublisherRamble House
- Date of Publication03/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRamble House
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.06
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.