All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVolume 4 covers dragon-pole form, butterfly-sword form, and application.
- Author BiographyWilliam M Cheung is the grandmaster of wing chun kung fu, a doctor of Chinese medicine, and the creator of a healing program called Cheung's Meridian Therapy.
- Author(s)William M. Cheung
- PublisherBlack Belt Magazine Video
- Date of Publication01/09/1998
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationValencia, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Belt Magazine Video
- Weight90 g
- Width133 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.21Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.