All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $29.57
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $27.65
About this product
- DescriptionWinnie the Witch is thinking big! In 'Winnie's Knickers', Winnie and Wilbur decide to market big padded pants perfect for broomstick-bruised bottoms; in 'Crash, Smash, Winnie!', Winnie decides to raise funds to buy a big cupboard for all her knick-knacks ...by selling all her knick-knacks at the car-boot sale (logic was never her strong point!); in 'Winnie Scores!', Winnie joins the little ordinaries from the local team in a football match against the Boggle-End Rovers and finds herself being tackled by Big Doris; and in 'Winnie's Big Catch', Winnie and Wilbur go fishing with Captain Stinky Stan and end up reeling in something awfully big! Four crazily funny stories featuring everyone's favourite witch, her big black cat, Wilbur, and a zany supporting cast of new characters. Korky Paul's exuberant black line illustrations complement the humour, slapstick, and moments of real drama that run through each story. Pure magic!
- Author BiographyKorky Paul was born in Zimbabwe. He began his illustration career in Greece, working on a series of educational books. Prior to being published in the UK by Oxford University Press, he worked in advertising and studied film animation in California.
- Author(s)Laura Owen
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication06/08/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date21/07/2016
- Content Noteblack and white drawings
- Weight87 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Korky Paul
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.