All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionFourteen chapters illustrate the explanations and thinking behind every tactical concept. Learn to use pins, single and double forks, double attacks, skewers, discovered and double checks, multiple threat tactics, and other crushing tactics to gain an immediate edge. Learn the powerhouse tools of tactical play to become a stronger winning player. Includes beginner's guide to chess tation.
- Author BiographyBill Robertie is a chess master, a former winner of the US Chess Speed Championships and the author of thirteen books including six on chess -all for Cardoza Publishing.
- Author(s)Bill Robertie
- PublisherCardoza Publishing,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationBrooklyn, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCardoza Publishing,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.