All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat are you speaking over your life? What destination does your tongue have you arriving to? God desires to show His manifested glory through our lives, but He cant do it until we adjust what we confess over our lives. God desires for us to increase in every area of our lives. As you increase your word level, you will increase your faith level.
- Author BiographyDymeata is a Gary, Indiana native, she has served in ministry for nearly 20 years alongside her parents, Pastors Charles and Sandra Jones of Gary Christian Center in Gary, IN. After high school Dymeata continued her education at Indiana University Northwest studying Business Administration. Discovering her entrepreneurial gifts, Dymeata is now the founder and owner of bBold Publishing, LadyzRock Boutique, and is currently working on launching her cosmetic line called bBold Cosmetics. Dymeata is a published author of Winning Confessions of a DIVA. Throughout all of her services, goals, and dreams, one mission remains constant: she continuously seeks to educate, empower, and inspire men and women throughout her community by inspiring them to fight to keep their dreams alive. She is truly an example of a woman who lives a dream fulfilled life.
- Author(s)Dymeata Burum
- PublisherDymeata Burum
- Date of Publication29/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDymeata Burum
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.