All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Winning Fantasy Baseball , Larry Schechter discloses the secrets of his proven methods. Packed with commonsense, easy-to-use strategies for beginners through experienced players, Schechter supplies readers with a toolkit to achieve the most important thing in fantasy ball--winning! Some have called Schechter one of the best fantasy baseball players in the world. He is a two-time winner of the CDM Sports national salary-cap challenge, having defeated 7,500 competitors in 2002 and 6,000 in 2005. He is also a six-time winner of the rewned Tout Wars experts league and a one-time winner of the USA Today -sponsored League of Alternative Baseball Reality (LABR). Readers will learn directly from the champ everything they need to kw about:; how to project player stats;; how to convert those stats into a specific value;; strategy for snake drafts, and mo-league and mixed auctions;; selecting teams using a salary cap;; playing in keeper leagues;; and performing in-season management. Although the book is primarily about fantasy baseball, many of the concepts also apply to fantasy football and other fantasy sports.
- Author BiographyLarry Schechter began playing fantasy baseball in 1992, experiencing great success over the ensuing two decades. He is a six-time winner of the renowned Tout Wars experts league, a one-time winner of the USA Today -sponsored League of Alternative Baseball Reality (LABR), and has competed in the Fantasy Sports Trade Association experts league. In all, through the 2013 season, Larry has managed twenty-two teams in these leagues and has won nine league championships. He has also been successful in fantasy football and basketball, currently ranking 14th on the National Fantasy Football Championship (NFFC) career winnings list at $110,700. The founder and president of a successful financial-services company, he fulfilled a longstanding goal in 2003, when he began to perform stand-up comedy. From 2003 to 2011, he performed at many comedy clubs throughout the Northeast.
- Author(s)Larry Schechter
- PublisherEmerald Book Company
- Date of Publication07/01/2014
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEmerald Book Company
- Weight388 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.