All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionYou are what you write when it comes to introducing yourself to prospective employers. However, many job seekers, including those with red flags in their backgrounds, underestimate the importance of letters and thus fail to make a good impression when looking for a job. This book shows how to write effective letters that observe proper rules and etiquette as well as use persuasive language. It shows how to build a letter using a fail-safe 12-step approach that covers everything from the sender's name and address to the postscript. It includes answers to the most frequently asked questions about employment letters, examples of powerful job achievement statements, sample letters designed to overcome barriers to employment, and much more.
- Author BiographyDaniel Perot & Frances Bolles Hayes are leading career professionals and authors of over 15 career books. During the past 20 years they have assisted thousands of individuals in achieving job search and career success through their many international career training workshops and seminars.
- Author(s)Daniel Porot,Frances Bolles Haynes
- PublisherImpact Publications
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationMannassas Park, VA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintImpact Publications
- Content Noteb/w illlus
- Weight476 g
- Width183 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.