All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionAll players enjoy inflicting quick victories on their opponents. In this instructive and entertaining volume of 'miniature' games, Russian master Iakov Neishtadt shows you the route to rapid success when playing with the white pieces. If you are tired of trying to squeeze victory from long, dour struggles then this is the book to rekindle your chess appetite.
- Author BiographyIakov Neishtadt is an international master at correspondence chess and author of numerous books, including Winning Quickly with White and Winning Quickly with Black.
- Author(s)IA. I. Neishtadt
- PublisherEveryman Chess
- Date of Publication01/03/1996
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEveryman Chess
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight14 g
- Width146 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Translated byK.P. Neat
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.