All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll players enjoy inflicting quick victories on their opponents. In this instructive and entertaining volume of 'miniature' games, Russian master Iakov Neishtadt shows you the route to rapid success when playing with the white pieces. If you are tired of trying to squeeze victory from long, dour struggles then this is the book to rekindle your chess appetite.
- Author BiographyIakov Neishtadt is an international master at correspondence chess and author of numerous books, including Winning Quickly with White and Winning Quickly with Black.
- Author(s)IA. I. Neishtadt
- PublisherEveryman Chess
- Date of Publication01/03/1996
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEveryman Chess
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight228 g
- Width146 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Translated byK.P. Neat
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.