Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate business how-to book by the icon of American business and one of the world's most revered and respected leaders, Jack Welch, former CEO of General Electric. Winning explores the changes of recent times and the new ecomic realities, and more than that, it identifies the central, immutable principals of doing business right and doing it well. Winning is a book for the people in business who sweat, get their nails dirty, hire, fire, make hard decisions, and pay the price when those decisions are wrong, said Welch. I see this book as a handbook for people in the trenches, turning their companies and the ecomy around, t just today, but for years to come. I think it will be useful for people just starting their careers or their own businesses to seasoned managers running multi-billion dollar enterprises. I've learned an ermous amount about what works and what doesn't work throughout my career and I'm very excited about sharing it in Winning. Welch will teach people how to win in business by distilling his experience in three critical areas: working within an organization, dealing with competitors, and handling matters of life and career. Critical to Welch's writing such an accessible, useful guide is his unique collaboration with his wife, Suzy, the former editor of the Harvard Business Review, who brings expertise in management, writing talent and a woman's sensibility to articulating the components of Welch's success.
- Author BiographyJack Welch was chairman and CEO of the General Electric Company from 1981 to 2001. After retiring from GE, Mr. Welch published his autobiography, Jack - Straight from the Gut, a #1 New York Times and international best-seller. Suzy Welch is the former editor-in-chief of the Harvard Business Review, where she worked from 1995 to 2002. She is the author of numerous articles about leadership, managing change, and corporate culture, and the editor of several books on related topics.
- Author(s)Jack Welch
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/04/2005
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarper Thorsons
- Weight500 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementThorsons Classics edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.