All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Winning at War, Christian Potholm explains how seven variables-techlogy, sustained ruthlessness, discipline, receptivity to invation, protection of military capital from civilians and rulers, will, and the belief that there will always be ather war-have served as predictors of military success over time and across cultures. He provides case studies of their implementation, from ancient battles to today.
- Author BiographyChristian P. Potholm, II is professor of government at Bowdoin College.
- Author(s)Christian P. Potholm
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/01/2010
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight612 g
- Width161 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.