All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionTake a proven approach to short--term trading. Winning the Day Trading Game offers an insidera s view of the trading life and provides proven strategies for profitable trading. Professional trader Tom Busby explains how the strategies that made him so much money early on in his career ultimately failed during the 1987 stock market crash and then reveals how he reinvented himself as a high--percentage day trader. He interweaves personal experiences with technical explanations to outline the cornerstones of his technique. In highlighting his own trading experiences, Busby clearly explains how to beat the market by balancing the impulses of greed and fear, managing risk at all times; and taking responsibility for your trading. Thomas L. Busby (Mobile, AL) has been a professional trader and broker for 25 years, working with Merrill Lynch and Smith Barney. He founded the Day Trading Institute in 1996 and it has grown into one of the most successful trading schools in the world.
- Author BiographyTHOMAS L. BUSBY, a twenty--five--year veteran of the market, began his trading career with Merrill Lynch while earning a law degree. After training in New York, he earned his brokerage license and a license to trade futures, and enjoyed remarkable success. But on October 19, 1987, the market crashed, and with it his career and - worst of all - his self--confidence. After several years of struggle, he reappraised all that he had learned, ultimately devising an innovative short--term trading strategy focused on risk management. Applying this new method, he achieved phenomenal results. In 1996 he founded the Day Trading Institute, now one of the worlda s most successful trading schools. Mr. Busby is a member of both the Chicago Mercantile Exchange and the Chicago Board of Trade. PATSY BUSBY DOW is a former educator, an attorney, and a trader. As Tom Busbya s first cousin, she heard him talk about the markets and his trading experiences. Her fascination with his stories and market savvy led her to study his trading methods. She is currently employed by the Day Trading Institute as a staff writer.
- Author(s)Patsy Busby Dow,Thomas L. Busby
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/01/2006
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width161 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.