All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an indispensable guide to strategic best practices for business mergers. Thirteen years ago, the experts at A. T. Kearney embarked on a landmark, worldwide study of business mergers. Encompassing 25,000 companies across 24 industries in 53 countries, the study revealed much crucial information that was previously unkwn about business consolidation. This book shares those revelations and insights with senior executives, consultants, and industry analysts involved in the merger process. More important, it builds on those findings to present readers with a solid game plan for winning the consolidation game. Readers learn about the consolidation cycles through which industries pass, how to identify where in the cycle their industry currently lies, how to leverage that kwledge in determining which organizational changes they need to make and when they need to make them, and how to develop and deploy the most successful merger strategies.
- Author BiographyGraeme K. Deans is the chairman of A. T. Kearney, Canada, and leader of the company's Global Strategy and Organization management consulting practice. Dr. Fritz Kroeger is the vice president of A. T. Kearney, Germany, where he cochairs the company's Global Strategy Initiative. Dr. Stefan Zeisel is a leading consultant at A. T. Kearney.
- Author(s)Fritz Kroeger,Graeme K. Deans,Stefan Zeisel
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication28/10/2002
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight521 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.47Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.